Sprite Diapers Sprite Diapers

Koo'

JaymacK, learn to use punctuation you dumb ass fuck! Aside from your retarded anti-fans, this was a hilarious film with a good point, SPRITE MOVIES HAVE NO EFFORT AND ARE RETARDED AND ARE NOT HILARIOUS JUST BECAUSE RANDOM GAY THINGS HAPPEN ALL THE TIME!!!

Blordow responds:

Koooooooooeeeeeeee

The Wheel of Life The Wheel of Life

Wow.

Holy crap. What were you thinking. This isn't even a movie! It has no animation, you just fade to black. No moral. You have no idea what is going on because you were to lazy to do some real animation instead of fade to black! Are you trying to point out that life is useless. I am making a flash saying the exact opposite right now. It should be out soon. Your wierd. Maybe put more work into it instead of fading to black eighty-five times!

What the... What the...

:)))))))))))))))!!!!!

This is the most hilarious thing I have seen in weeks!:) I laghed so hard my chips fell of of my computer desk! lol. 5 ALL THE WAY MAN! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! :)

Become Become

Ummmmm

Wow, nice music. lol. This is hlarious and good. Nice job. good work. Keep it up. You rawk.

Pocket Warriors Pocket Warriors

increadible

This is insanely awsome! I love it and everything you have done!

Big Blue Button Big Blue Button

This is fun!

I am just about to czech out the other stuff you made. This is hilariously fun! WOW. Your funny and the big red button is too.

Love- A Story Love- A Story

WOW

You are a very good artist and have a lot of potentail. I went around and said that anyone who gave you a bad review was abusive. It is messed up, if you don't like this kind of flash, dont submit a review saying that this was a crappy flash or anything. It wasn't, it was a very good flash and was a terrific story. I loved this flash. It was also really cute! LOL! Yes I am a guy, and I like this! lol. I know, I know, someone is going to tell me "SO WHAT IF YOU ARE A GUY, DON'T LET GENDER STEREOTYPES AFFECT YOU," but honestly if I did, would I even bother reviewing this flash?!