Sprite Diapers Sprite Diapers

Koo'

JaymacK, learn to use punctuation you dumb ass fuck! Aside from your retarded anti-fans, this was a hilarious film with a good point, SPRITE MOVIES HAVE NO EFFORT AND ARE RETARDED AND ARE NOT HILARIOUS JUST BECAUSE RANDOM GAY THINGS HAPPEN ALL THE TIME!!!

Blordow responds:

Koooooooooeeeeeeee

The Wheel of Life The Wheel of Life

Wow.

Holy crap. What were you thinking. This isn't even a movie! It has no animation, you just fade to black. No moral. You have no idea what is going on because you were to lazy to do some real animation instead of fade to black! Are you trying to point out that life is useless. I am making a flash saying the exact opposite right now. It should be out soon. Your wierd. Maybe put more work into it instead of fading to black eighty-five times!

What the... What the...

:)))))))))))))))!!!!!

This is the most hilarious thing I have seen in weeks!:) I laghed so hard my chips fell of of my computer desk! lol. 5 ALL THE WAY MAN! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! :)

The Big Red Button The Big Red Button

This is fun!

This is the most fun, and hilarious thing I have ever done! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROF
LROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROF
LROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROF
LROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMA
OLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMA
OLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO LMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFA
OLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAO

Sand Castles Sand Castles

Absolutely

Incredible. But I would be lying if I said I didn't expect anything else from you. This is.... Amazing. Who did the vocals though?
A good friend?
Yourself?

And yes, I just realized you had commented the video I made to put access to your music on YouTube. Thank you.

The Beautiful Savage The Beautiful Savage

Wonderful.

Your most outstanding yet, just flawlessly wonderful in ever way. Brought me to tears. You are the most talented musician I have ever heard on NewGrounds.

MilkMan-Dan responds:

That always means alot to hear that mate. There is so much talent to be found here, be sure to check them all out. But thankyou very much, I look forward to making more.

MMD

{A Change of Seasons} {A Change of Seasons}

Hmm

it is an alright song, but, I guess I am the only one who notices the fact that this has the same beat as a Dream Theater song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!